Part Time Front of House Staff
Rokers Farmhouse is an established, family run business serving fresh, quality food in a beautiful setting in Worplesdon, Guildford. We are open seven days a week serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. We have indoor and outdoor seating facing a beautiful nine-hole golf course which is also perfect for hosting functions such as Weddings, Birthday Parties, Wakes and other celebrations.
We are looking for a friendly person to help with front of house service 3 days a week. This will include two week days and one weekend day. The person should have a friendly outlook and be happy to work as part of a team. The role entails serving customers, taking out food, clearing tables, working the till and the coffee machine. Previous experience is not essential, just a good personalityJ
Salary: Minimum wage
Hours: 16-20 per week
If you think this sounds like you, or you know someone who may be interested, please get in touch by calling Wendy on 01483 330057 or emailing a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rokers Little Angels – Guildford GU3
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a self-motivated, outgoing and friendly person to join the team at Little Angels. Little Angels is part of Rokers, a family run business which houses a children’s soft play centre, an animal feed and tack shop and a farmhouse café. Little Angels has been running for over 20 years now and has a great reputation in and around Guildford with a large, regular customer base.
This is not a full on office based role and is very much a hands on position where the candidate will be required to get involved in all areas of running Little Angels. A great opportunity for anyone looking to continue the development of their Management skills. The successful candidate will be required to manage all staff and operations, ensuring the provision of a safe environment where children and parent’s leisure experience exceeds their expectations. You will ensure that all health and safety legislation, codes of practice and operating procedures are complied with at all times. You will have a firm but fair management style and be comfortable with managing a team of staff.
You will be actively involved in the future growth and development of our business. This is an exciting role and a key position within the business and we would like the person to be a reliable, proactive, fun, happy person who is keen to muck in when needed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To manage and oversee the day to day running of the Little Angels Business in a professional manner
- Ensuring that customers are happy at all times and want to return by making sure that customer service is second to none
- To organise and be able to delegate tasks to other members of staff in order to have management visibility at all times
- To help grow our business by inputting ideas for new and exciting things to do during the day such as additional classes and activities
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are met at all times to provide a safe environment for staff and visitors
- Be a hands on manager, leading by being part of the team and working on the equipment / working floor when needed
- Manage and keep up to date the training and development of all staff
- This is a very hands on, team work role and you will be expected to muck in in all areas when necessary to ensure the smooth running of the business
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with previous supervisory/management experience is essential – preferably 5 years in a similar field
- Someone who is able to lead, motivate and engage the team to help grow the business
- You must enjoy working with children and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- A multi-functional role that requires competence in the café, reception area, party organisation and Management of staff members – ability to muck in wherever needed
- You will be required to be a key holder and be responsible for the safekeeping of visitors and staff whilst on the premises
- You must be fully flexible to work a varied hour rota and some later hours when necessary
- Preferable for applicants to hold a valid first aid certificate but not essential as full training will be given
What we offer:
Hours: Full time to include 1 weekend day
Pension scheme available
Staff Discounts: across the business
Job Location: Guildford GU3
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 31st May 2017
Full Time Front of House Supervisor
We are an established, busy, family run business serving fresh, quality food in a beautiful setting in Worplesdon, Guildford. We are open seven days a week serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. We have indoor and outdoor seating facing a beautiful setting which is also perfect for hosting functions such as Weddings, Birthday Parties, Wakes and other celebrations.
Who we are looking for..
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly person with great customer service to supervise the day to day running of front of house. This is a full time position working five days out of seven to include weekends on a rota basis. The person should be happy to work as part of a team or in charge when the Manager is away. The role entails serving customers, taking out food, clearing tables, working the till and the coffee machine, cashing up at the end of the day, ordering of provisions for front of house and sorting of rotas when the Manager is away. You will need to be able to step up when the Manager is on holiday and look after the team.
Some previous management experience is essential please.
- 40 hours per week over 5 days, mainly daytime apart from occasional evening functions
- Staff discount available
- Pension scheme available
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org