Warehouse Assistant - Animal Feeds
Rokers is a fast-paced, fast-growing business specialising in animal feeds retail. We are looking for a friendly and energetic warehouse assistant to join the team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Storing goods
- Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift truck
- Picking and loading orders
- Loading goods for dispatch (some jobs include delivering)
- Keeping records of stock
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Cleaning work areas
Skills and experience required:
- Great customer service skills
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Strong team player
- A big smile!
Includes weekday and weekend work. The role will involve spending most of the time on your feet and also requires lifting.
40-45 hours per week.
Salary £21,000 per year.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a cover note to explain why you are interested in the role to Tim. (email@example.com)
IMPORTANT: Applications without cover note will not be asked for interview.