Shop Assistant - Animal Feeds
Rokers is a fast-paced, fast-growing business specialising in animal feeds retail. We are looking for a friendly and energetic person to join the team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Working with the shop team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the shop
- Offering a very high standard of customer service at all times
- Serving customers on the till
- Maintaining a strong level knowledge of products, promotions and offers
- Answering customer queries and providing advice on products
- Keeping the shop and surrounding areas clean and presentable at all times
- Restocking shelves, rotating and pricing all stock
- Assisting customers with their purchases including offering them help to their vehicles
- Any other duties within the reasonable remit of a Shop Assistant as requested by Management
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Great customer service skills
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Pet Industry experience would be an advantage
Includes weekday and weekend work, 45 hours per week.
The role will involve spending most of the time on your feet and requires lifting.
Start date: September 2021
If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering note to explain why you are interested in the role to Hannah ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) via email.
IMPORTANT: Applications without cover note will not be invited for interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 per year