ORDER & COLLECTION PROCEDURES
Please follow this procedure carefully when collecting your order:
1. When you arrive at our car park, please park on the left hand side next to the building marked Click & Collect.
2. Once parked, please get out of your car and open the boot and a member of staff will assist you.
3. A member of staff will then load your car.
4. Please check your order carefully, by leaving the car park you are accepting that your order is correct.
A delivery service is not available from Rokers, we only offer Click & Collect.
Rokers is committed to providing the best customer service that we can.
If after placing an order you change your mind, you are entitled to cancel the contract within 7 working days, beginning on the day after you receive your order.
So if you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return the unused goods in their original condition within 7 days of receipt. To cancel a contract you must -
- inform us in writing by email at shop [at] rokers.uk;
- return the Product(s) (in their original packaging) to us immediately, either in-store, or by post (at your own risk) to Rokers Ltd, Fairlands Farm, Holly Lane, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 3PB. It is advisable that you obtain a certificate of posting.
- return the Product(s) to us in the same condition in which you received them, and therefore in their original, unopened and unused condition. Returned Product(s) must be in a perfect resaleable condition; and
- include a note quoting your order number, saying who you are and whether you would like a refund, exchange or credit note.
We will examine the returned product(s) and will notify you of your entitlement to a refund via email within a reasonable period of time. Unfortunately, we cannot make a refund for goods that have been opened or used or damaged or worn by you after receipt. In such cases, Rokers reserves the right to refuse to accept such item(s) and to return the same to the purchaser without refund.
If you are returning a Product(s) to us because of a defect you will be entitled to a full refund within 30 days of receipt of the product (including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us) or replacement. After 30 days, we can offer a repair or replacement if you provide proof that the item was faulty at the time of purchase. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to, and received by Rokers before the refund or replacement can be issued.
Please note that the Product(s) are your responsibility until they reach us. We recommend that you send the goods using a delivery company that insures you for the value of the goods.
Please note that your entitlement to a refund does not include a refund of the delivery charges (except in the case of a defective product). Further, the delivery costs for returning the goods to us are your responsibility and will only be reimbursed by us in the case of faulty or damaged goods. All orders are checked thoroughly for faults or damage prior to dispatch.