NEW ORDER & COLLECTION PROCEDURES (March 2020)
Rokers Animal Feeds are now only accepting Click & Collect and telephone orders (01483 232324). Members of the public will not be allowed inside the shop/warehouse.
Please follow this procedure carefully when collecting your order:
1. All orders will now require the registration plate, make, model and colour of the vehicle you will be collecting in.
2. When you arrive at our car park, please park at least two spaces away from any other vehicle. If there is no space to do so, please form a queue and wait in your car.
3. Once parked safely away from anyone, please get out of your car and open the boot, then get back in your car.
4. A member of staff will load your car, once we have moved away from your vehicle, you can get out again and check your order, close the boot and drive away.
5. If you need to speak to a member of staff if your order is not correct, please do so from a distance of more than 2m.
6. Our staff will not be able to sell you any additional items which are not on your original order. Please do not ask them to.
7. By leaving the car park you are accepting that your order is correct.
8. Please only visit for essential items, and stay at least 2m from our staff at all times for the safety of everyone.
9. If you need to collect in a different vehicle, you must phone ahead (01483 232324), quoting your order number.
Deliveries will be available from Spring / Summer 2020. This policy will be updated when this service becomes available.
We offer a Click & Collect service, where you can purchase the item online and pick it up from the Rokers store (Fairlands Farm, Holly Lane, Worplesdon, GU3 3PB) – we have free car parking, just ask a sales assistant in the main store. Collection is available within 2 hours of purchase during the hours of: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Saturday, and 9am – 1pm Sunday.
Rokers is committed to providing the best customer service that we can.
If after placing an order you change your mind, you are entitled to cancel the contract within 7 working days, beginning on the day after you receive your order.
So if you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return the unused goods in their original condition within 7 days of receipt. To cancel a contract you must -
- inform us in writing by email at shop [at] rokers.uk;
- return the Product(s) (in their original packaging) to us immediately, either in-store, or by post (at your own risk) to Rokers Ltd, Fairlands Farm, Holly Lane, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 3PB. It is advisable that you obtain a certificate of posting.
- return the Product(s) to us in the same condition in which you received them, and therefore in their original, unopened and unused condition. Returned Product(s) must be in a perfect resaleable condition; and
- include a note quoting your order number, saying who you are and whether you would like a refund, exchange or credit note.
We will examine the returned product(s) and will notify you of your entitlement to a refund via email within a reasonable period of time. Unfortunately, we cannot make a refund for goods that have been opened or used or damaged or worn by you after receipt. In such cases, Rokers reserves the right to refuse to accept such item(s) and to return the same to the purchaser without refund.
If you are returning a Product(s) to us because of a defect you will be entitled to a full refund within 30 days of receipt of the product (including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us) or replacement. After 30 days, we can offer a repair or replacement if you provide proof that the item was faulty at the time of purchase. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to, and received by Rokers before the refund or replacement can be issued.
Please note that the Product(s) are your responsibility until they reach us. We recommend that you send the goods using a delivery company that insures you for the value of the goods.
Please note that your entitlement to a refund does not include a refund of the delivery charges (except in the case of a defective product). Further, the delivery costs for returning the goods to us are your responsibility and will only be reimbursed by us in the case of faulty or damaged goods. All orders are checked thoroughly for faults or damage prior to dispatch.