Rokers are committed to making Little Angels a safe and engaging play area for children; however, it remains the responsibility of accompanying adults to supervise their children at all times whilst at the venue. All children must be accompanied by an adult who is on site with them to monitor them and ensure they use the play area correctly.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and wellbeing of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- Socks* must be worn at ALL times within the play areas - NO shoes are allowed on the play equipment
- Children are advised to wear long sleeves and trousers and must remove shoes, glasses, hats, jewellery and badges before entering the play frame
- All height and age restrictions must be adhered to.
- Children under 4 years are NOT permitted to use the rainbow slide at any time.
- Children using the rainbow slide must be upright and feet first at all times.
- Once capacity has been reached we are NOT permitted to allow entries until a session has been called. We do NOT operate on a 1 in 1 out basis therefore up to a 90 minute wait could be needed before admission is granted.
- Staff members are NOT permitted to change wristbands or issue replacement wristbands.
- Only food and drink purchased at Little Angels may be consumed on the premises and no food, drink or chewing gum may be consumed in the play areas.
- Birthday cakes are only permitted for official pre-booked parties.
- Entry fees entitles a 90 minute play session only & during busy periods we kindly ask you to vacate after your session has been called.
- Little Angels accept no responsibility for injury to persons or damage to property or loss of property whist in the play area, car park and immediate surroundings.
- No sharp objects should be taken into the play area and no balls or other objects should be thrown at any time.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- Nappy changing and the use of potty’s etc. should be conducted in the nappy changing room. All nappies should be placed in the correct bins provided.
- Parents and guardians must ensure that children do not become overheated and that children who are unwell do not use the play equipment.
- Group and party organisers should ensure that there are an adequate number of adults present for the supervision of children.
- Abusive behaviour to staff or other customers from either adults or children will not be tolerated.
There are inherent risks involved with any children's play equipment, including tripping, falling, bumping into fixed objects and other children. Rokers takes every reasonable step to minimise and control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of the facility. However it is impossible to eliminate these risks altogether whilst maintaining a stimulating play environment. Parents and guardians must therefore recognise and accept these risks whilst at Little Angels.
*socks can be purchased behind the counter - please speak to staff for details