This page explains how the Rokers loyalty scheme works and provides key information that answers the most common questions.
- The online loyalty account is not linked to your in-store loyalty account
- To join our in-store loyalty scheme, ask a member of staff for an application form on your next visit
- To join our online loyalty scheme, just create an online account here: https://rokers.uk/register
Tip: make sure you are logged in to receive your points, checking out as a guest will not add points to your account.
- Points can be transfered between your in-store and online accounts upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You only need to do this once when you wish to spend your points and not after every order.
- Earn 1 point for every £1 spent online and in-store.
Loyalty Scheme Benefits
- Spend points online or in-store to receive a 1p discount for every point. e.g. 100 points = £1 discount.
- Access to extra discounts not available to general customers.
10% off Seven Dog Food
Acana - buy 7 bags over multiple transactions then receive 1 bag free
Please note, some of these extra discounts are available in-store only.